Friday, July 27, 2012

Bathing in the Purple Rain - Prince had it Right!

As Prince croons, ... I only want to see you bathing in the Purple Rain I love a gorgeous purple, lavender or orchid hue when it comes to both luxurious accessories and ready-to-wear wardrobe. The color pops out and can't help but be noticed. As will you when you wear purple next time! And don't be afraid of putting a hint of slight purple somewhere in your eye makeup to accent even more! Try NYX Purple Smokey Look Kit I love it! There are so many rich shades of purple to chose from when it comes to clothes, too. I've noticed that it's become quite the current color in my own closets. Here's a few of my favorite recent finds...

FULL TILT CAMI ASICS FOR WOMEN ALWAYS BLING
PERFECT OVER BIKINIS!

FITS LIKE A GLOVE
LOVING THESE BRIGHT HUES!

WITNESS YOUR FITNESS
AMETHYST BLING!

WIN US OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment